- lmost 1/3rd of the world's malnourished children are in India.
- Nearly 40% of Indian children are undernourished.
- Close to 9.2 Lakh children in India are severely malnourished
- Less than 10% receive an adequate diet.
Most of the children that need help are spread out in small clusters across hard to reach remote locations.
It's time to TAKE ACTION!
The ANNADA POSHAN POTLI is an initiative to provide nutritious, energy-dense, fun and tasty meals for children at risk of malnutrition.
Each Poshan potli provides:
- Two meals a day for 1 month
- A variety of fun and tasty snacks
- A booklet on nutrition, hygiene and Covid safety guidelines
- A colouring book & crayons
Power of Poshan - provides almost 50% of a child's daily RDA - Recommended Dietary Allowance.
The meals include
- Micronutrient fortified laddus: sattu-based laddu everyday fortified with minerals & vitamins.
- Hot cooked meals every day such as a multi-grain millet Khichdi, soya khichdi or dal khichdi.
- A wide variety of fun and tasty, energy-dense snacks to increase the child's daily nutrition intake, such as Millet cookies, Peanut chikkis, rajgira laddus, iron-rich jaggery powder, glucose biscuits, and much more.
Team ANNADA has identified thousands of such children at risk of malnutrition with the help of govt. & NGO partners. The ANNADA Poshan potlis will be provided to these children at their homes in urban and primarily rural areas.
End to End Food Safety
Food safety is at the core of all ANNADA's nutrition programs. Since its inception, ANNADA has served over 12.5 million meals in almost 1000 locations across 7 states of India with ZERO food safety incidents. The food mixes are prepared in an FSSAI and ISO 22000: 2018 certified facility. All ingredients are sourced from FSSAI certified vendors who are subjected to our stringent QA/QC tests. Food materials are transported by FSSAI certified logistics partners who are empanelled only after our QA/QC validation.
All other outsourced snacks included in the ANNADA Poshan potli are also sourced from vendors/partners who have been subjected to our QA/QC checks.
ANNADA will provide all donors with regular programupdates on email and via our social media channels.
Association for Nutrition And Development Action is a Planet Group section 8 Not for Profit organization that works to catalyse the SDG goal of ZERO Hunger by leveraging innovative food solutions, integrating communities, fostering collaborations, and engaging technology to deliver high-impact, sustainable and scalable health, and nutrition projects. Since its inception in 2016, ANNADA has served over 12.5 million meals, including 2.5 million Covid-19 relief meals.
Please do write to us at [email protected] for:
- Corporate CSR enquiries
- Collaborations to include your nutritious products in the ANNADA Poshan Potli
- Placement of special donor messages or your corporate logo on the ANNADA Poshan potli
- Social media collaborations
Donations are eligible for tax exemptions under section 80G (5) of the Income Tax Act 1961. Donors must provide PAN details to avail these tax exemptions.
Anonymous donated ₹1,001
Priyanka gawde donated ₹500
Chetana saraiya donated ₹21,000
Ajit Kadam donated ₹500
Sandeep Rangapure donated ₹2,500
Nalanda Charitable Foundation donated ₹1,000,000
Anonymous donated ₹500
Yogeshh Mehra donated ₹100,000
K M C Constructions Ltd donated ₹200,000
Grand Maratha Foundation donated ₹493,600
Take a look at other campaigns in the same category.